Warm wishes from Krishna Inn- Best Accommodation in Guruvayur we hope & pray that people all around the world are safe with their families. Today in this read we’ll share details about- Lockdown 4.0 guidelines for Kerala.
It’s the fourth phase of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown. Lockdown is extended till May 31 in India. However, we’re now granted certain relaxations. So, let’s explore more on the same.
Lockdown 4.0 guidelines for Kerala-
- The Schools, the colleges, training centers, gyms, malls, theatres, and all the religious places will remain closed till May 31.
- Salons and beauty parlors can operate and provide their services to the people. By following the complete safety measures. Note that air conditioning is not allowed. A maximum of 2 people is allowed to stand in the queue.
- Govt. offices & private companies are allowed to work with 50% of employees.
- The green signal is also shown for plying the buses, auto-rickshaws, and cabs within district limits. Note that the seating capacity is kept at 50% and the minimum rates of tickets are hiked by 50% to compensate the loss faced by bus operators.
- Auto-rickshaws- 2 people can travel if they belong to the same family or else only a single person can ride along with the driver.
- The same goes for the 2 wheelers 2 people can travel if they belong to the same family or else only a single person can ride.
Here is a table to understand in-depth on the lockdown guidelines-
|Schools & colleges||No|
|Training centers & gyms||No|
|Malls & Theatres||No|
|Salons and beauty parlors||Yes|
|Stadium & sports complexes||Yes|
|Govt. offices & private companies||Yes with 50% of strength.|
|Auto, taxis||Yes (3+1 if family) or (2+1)|
|4 wheelers||Yes (3+1 if family)|
|2 wheelers||Yes(1+1 if family) or just 1|
|Banks & other finances||Yes|
In the above table we’ve only mentioned the common and the most important things that one needs to know about Lockdown 4.0 guidelines. For more, you can refer the sites like they can help you with the complete picture of lockdown 4.0 guidelines for Kerala-
Krishna Inn ( best accommodation in Guruvayur) requests you all to follow the guidelines strictly & request not to take leverage of these relaxations given by the Government.