Krishna Inn- hotel in Guruvayur is back with a new read. But, this time it’s not that interesting read about hotels or it’s services. This time it’s about a serious concern that the world is facing right now- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
COVID-19- the deadly disease that is spread all across the globe now. The disease has resulted in the death of nearly 27,674 (till now) we don’t know whether the no’s are going to rise. There are around 6 Lakhs of people admitted with Coronavirus disease.
It’s a total uncertainty everywhere.
People are in a sense of terror about what’s going to happen in the next movement. So, in this read, we’ve decided to spread awareness on the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The most common symptoms of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are-
- Dry cough
- Breathing difficulty (severe cases)
Note that- Older people & people with medical conditions like- asthma, diabetes, or heart disease are very much vulnerable and may end up becoming severely ill.
You can read more on the same here- WHO- Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
Preventive measures against Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)-
- Wash your hands using hand washes & soaps for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing & coughing with elbows.
- Keep yourself & your surroundings clean.
- Main social distance- At least 1-meter distance needs to be maintained with a person who’s showing the symptoms.
- Avoid crowded places and avoid close contact with any person with symptoms.
- Try to stay at home unless if it’s an emergency.
- In case of any emergencies please wear masks while going out.
- Follow instructions from your concerned Govt. authorities.
Our, honorable PM Modi has announced Janata Curfew’ (on March 22) for 21days. Let’s join hands with our PM on the fight against the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
A special note to the residents of Kerala-
We have faced the biggest crisis like Nipha & the floods before & with the help of our government we’ve made things work for us in a positive way.
Let’s join hands with our government-
- By staying at home.
- Follow social distancing.
- If you’re feeling any symptoms please inform the concerned medical authorities in your area.
- By breaking the chain.
We request all our clients & customers to obey the orders of our Government & let’s stay safe.
Stay home stay safe guys- Krishna Inn- hotel in Guruvayur